Business Activities and Topics
INBAS develops innovative solutions for vocational education and training at the interface between social and labour market policies.
Our key activities include the following topics:
- Initial and advanced vocational education and training
- Vocational orientation in the transition from school to work
- Integration of specific target groups into the labour market
- Development of occupational profiles, testing and certification systems
- Local and regional development with a focus on VET
- Promotion of employability and entrepreneurship in educational and vocational training organisations
- Training of staff from general and vocational education.